IMEC - Learning Experience Designer
What does the Learning Experience Designer do?
Bottom line: you will be part of our team that designs new learning and talent development solutions with direct business impact. The content of the learning solutions you design can be diverse: from management development, to coaching & mentoring or to growing our technical and R&D population.
We have a strong ambition to step away from a one-size-fits-all classroom training offering and move towards a more diverse offering of impactful learning solutions. Therefore, an important part of your responsibilities will also be facilitating workshops, lunch & learn sessions, team sessions, etc.
- Partner with our R&D teams, business leaders and HR team to define ambitions and learning projects together.
- Be responsible for your own projects, from analysis to development and delivery.
- Design and facilitate workshops and informal learning sessions.
- Be the initial point-of-contact for senior and executive leadership coaching and development.
- Dive in the organisation to always keep in touch with our Smart Creatives and their learning expectations.
- Critically analyze existing and upcoming research- and evidence-based solutions.
- Your audience can be technical, managerial, internal or external clients.
Are you ready for the job?
- You combine a strong background in designing learning solutions with a strong drive for results.
- You have extended experience with designing and facilitating management development or team sessions/workshops.
- You feel comfortable working with proven frameworks and methodologies related to people management (e.g. related to coach) & team collaboration (e.g. Lencioni), change management (e.g. ADKAR), etc. and you have experience on how to implement them into our learning solutions in a pragmatic way.
- You have experience integrating our learning solutions into other HR processes such as performance management, employee engagement, leadership development, etc.
- You are a strong communicator and know how to listen well and how to convince others.
- Your English is proficient, your Dutch good (or you are willing to learn).
What can you expect?
- A multicultural company, with abundant opportunities to contribute and have a positive impact.
- A flexible, open and informal work environment combined with a strong drive for excellence.
- An opportunity to contribute to solutions with large societal challenges.
- A highly skilled HR team and a strong partnership between HR and our business units.
- Appreciation for your energy and commitment by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Je kan via deze link solliciteren.
--Sluit dit venster--