CrossKnowledge - Learning Technologies Consultant
About the role
CrossKnowledge is looking for a Learning Technologies Consultant who will be a part of our Client Success Team and will work closely with the Sales and Presales Teams to generate business growth and ensure our clients satisfaction. As a Learning Technologies Consultant, you will be in charge of translating the clients needs into a sustainable and impactful learning solution with a focus on User Experience. This position can be based in Brussels, Suresnes, London, Zurich or Copenhagen.
In collaboration with the Project Manager, your main challenges will be to:
- Analyze client’s learning architecture and advise on how to best configure and deploy the CrossKnowledge products to meet our client’s needs;
- Manage the configuration of client projects as a work stream in accordance with agreed terms of time, cost, and quality;
- Prioritize and escalate on critical cases;
- Ensure that clients are empowered to become autonomous in administrating their own CrossKnowledge learning solutions with guiding the client’s administrators to appropriate use of CK Academy and provide extra consultancy where required;
- Contribute to the improvement of CrossKnowledge Products by communicating use cases to the Product Development & Technology teams;
- Contribute to Key Account Review meetings of your assigned clients in order to understand key business priorities. Indeed, a good knowledge of the business context will help you to prioritize your actions and adapt your communication internally and externally.
This job is meant for you if you are passionate about digital learning and its impact on people’s lives and you want to be part of developing and implementing innovative learning solutions for our clients!
What you’ll need to succeed?
- Bachelors or master’s in educational sciences or in an IT/Technical area;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in administration of SaaS solutions or in a comparable Technology Consulting role;
- Understanding how adults learn is not a secret for you as you are aware of the latest trends in digital learning;
- You are passionate about digital learning and eager to expand your knowledge with a leading eLearning organization;
- You have a strong experience with LMS and/or authoring tools and are comfortable with Office 365 suite;
- You can create good interpersonal relationships as your role will require you to partner effectively both internally and externally. Curious and enthusiastic, you have a good ability to work with an international team and build a positive team spirit;
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluency in French and English is essential and Dutch is a plus.
With us, you can look forward to a highly competitive benefits package. Ready to open up a whole new future?
--Sluit dit venster--