Tessenderlo Group - L&D Manager
Tessenderlo Group is a diversified industrial group that focuses on agriculture, valorizing bio-residuals, energy and providing industrial solutions with a focus on water. The group employs more than 4,700 people, is a leader in most of its markets, and recorded a consolidated revenue of 1.7 billion EUR in 2019. Tessenderlo Group is listed on Euronext Brussels and is part of Next 150 and BEL Mid indices.
The philosophy that ‘Every Molecule Counts’ defines the unique attitude to sustainability and continuous practical innovation within each department of Tessenderlo Group. As an international company with Belgian roots, Tessenderlo Group also promotes personal and local entrepreneurship, creating opportunities for all of our employees to take on challenging roles and real responsibilities. On top of this, our people are encouraged to further develop their competencies through regular training initiatives and are rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits packages.
To implement the new global Learning and Development strategy and learning culture, the Tessenderlo Group HR department, located in Brussels, is looking for an L&D Manager. In this role you:
- Design and deliver learning and development programs for all levels in the organization: from the development of training curricula with relevant content and high-quality learning resources and providers, combined with the roll-out of a new LMS-tool, to evaluating learning outcomes and optimizing when necessary.
- Engage with the local HR team and/or BU directors to clarify priorities for learning and development interventions. Gather relevant data on performance and current levels of competence, identify gaps in relation to required levels and advise on the optimal learning and development programs.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures and documentation for the learning and development programs and tools, and monitor their correct use to stimulate blended learning.
- Partner with the local and group HR community to implement a learning framework: starting from the optimal use of assessment and development centers over tailoring feedback and development plans, to on-the-job-training and employee engagement.
- After the implementation of the of LMS-tool, deliver complex analyses of HR data, identify key trends and contribute to the creation of HR insights that enable the detection of business issues, enhancement of employee engagement, and/or improvement of business performance.
- Stay updated on the new trends and technologies (e.g. social networks, digitalization) in learning and development, and formulate business cases to implement, when relevant.
You report to the Group Talent Manager.
- Masters’ degree in Psychology, Pedagogy, Human Resources Management, Sociology or equivalent through experience.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the delivery of learning and development programs.
- Experience in the use of LMS-tools. Experience in the roll-out is a plus.
- As a conceptual thinker, curious by nature, you are able to make sense of complex information and formulate a global and comprehensive framework for L&D.
- With your creativity and pragmatic attitude, you translate this framework to workable concrete solutions.
- As a trusted sparring partner you convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- With a collaborative and engaging approach, you create a climate where people are motivated to work together to help the organization achieve its objectives.
- Good communication skills in English-Dutch or English-French, both written and verbally.
- Willing to travel occasionally, mainly in Europe and the US.
--Sluit dit venster--