Deloitte - Learning Expert
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organizations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Deloitte Services & Investments (DSI) organization is a service provider to the business units, enabling their work. Our expertise covers IT Services, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & Procurement, Legal services, Marketing & Communications, Clients & Markets, as well as Risk services.
For our HR department in Zaventem we are searching for a (m/f):
As part of the central Talent team, our Learning & Development team is responsible for the development, coordination and organization of non-technical learning activities at national level. Our focus is mainly on professional, interpersonal, managerial and leadership skills.
In accordance with Deloitte Belgium's business and talent strategy, we translate individual and team development needs into impactful L&D events. We act as true business advisors to our internal clients and coordinate the collaboration between the functional learning teams, global DTTL learning and Deloitte University EMEA.
- You design and implement specific projects regarding learning and development, in accordance with the set learning policy and business needs;
- As a business advisor you work closely together with your key stakeholders to ensure that the requirements of the different target groups within Deloitte are met;
- You have expert knowledge the different learning courses that are on offer, on national, EMEA and global level;
- You stay up-to-date with the most recent developments and trends, including learning technologies and tools;
- You communicate and promote learning activities to appropriate audiences;
- You maintain and develop our external network of training and coaching suppliers in order to achieve high quality training and coaching deliveries;
- You take responsibility for the day-to-day management of the events, if required, in partnership with global teams, Deloitte University EMEA and/or external providers.
- You are part of a fun Talent team where initiative and ownership are recognized. You will report to the L&D Manager and work closely with Talent colleagues;
- You are responsible for the management of our Learning & Development Program: practitioner’s learning assignments, budget, tenders, locations, evaluations,… supported by a Learning & Development Officer.
- You obtained a master degree and you have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Learning and Development expertise and a clear interest for interpersonal, managerial and coaching skill building are a must;
- You have an excellent command of Dutch and English and a good knowledge of French;
- You are knowledgeable in learning management systems, are proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint…) and take an interest in social media and collaboration tools (LinkedIn, Yammer, ...);
- You are a team player, willing to go for the extra mile;
- You handle projects in an organized way and aim for top quality.
- Your flexibility, co-operation and respect for others ensure you build solid relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- You have a pragmatic and hands-on approach;
- You are able to work and deliver in a fast paced, results-oriented environment.
What do we have on offer?
- A stimulating atmosphere which encourages personal development and growth;
- A positive work environment in our Gateway building;
- A wide range of learning opportunities;
- An interesting and varied job content in a challenging environment;
- An competitive remuneration with attractive fringe benefits in accordance with education, experience and skills.
--Sluit dit venster--