At the end of 2011, for the first time, Stimulearning organized the L&D Talks with the aim of allowing L&D professionals in Belgium to learn from specialists from abroad.
Unfortunately, the foreign specialists risk 2020 quarantine measures, which forces us to postpone their performance by one year to the L&D Talks 21/10/2021.
At the same time, something we secretly dreamed of has come true: the 'best of 10 years'.
Via Zoom Meeting we get 4 full Thursdays of learning pleasure: 01-08-15-22 October 2020. Attention: excess hurts. Choose consciously which sessions you want to follow:
Sign up for your favorite virtual sessions: please pick & choose.
Meet our speakers day 1: thursday 01 october 2020
- Jane Hart (UK) - Modern Workplace Learning
- Chené Swart (ZAF) - Re-authoring Leadership: An introduction to authoring and co-authoring leadership moments we want more of in organisations
- Brigitte Spee (NL) - Change? Use your brain!
- Jane Bozarth (USA) - Learning Experience Design: Less Content, More Learner
- Patti Shank (USA) - Selecting On Demand and Live Elements for Your Online Courses
Meet our speakers day 2: thursday 08 oct 2020
- Joseph Kessels (NL) - Distributed Leadership: a vehicle for Learning & Development
- Leif Sørensen (DK) - Learn how to lead from a distance by playing
- Jérôme Wargnier (FR) - L&D Performance: From Promise to Proof
- Jon Ingham (UK) - Social Learning as Learning in Social Groups and Networks
- Shannon Tipton (USA) - Drips, Bots and Email: A New Approach to spaced Learning
Meet our speakers day 3: thursday 15 oct 2020
- Eran Gal (ISR) - AI (Artificial Intelligence) applications for L&D professionals
- Steve Wheeler (UK) - Digital Literacies for Learning and Development: Why we need to be digitally ready
- Lidewey van der Sluis (NL) - Leadership and learning in the era of disruptions
- Donald Clark (UK) - Megamyths in learning
- Crystal Kadakia (USA) - Designing Modern L&D: Across The Flow of Work and Diverse Learners
- Margie Meacham (USA) - The Science of Attention: How the brain decides what matters and what you can do to change its mind
Meet our speakers day 4: thursday 22 oct 2020
- Katrina Marie Baker (USA) - Memes & Scavenger Hunts: Ten Ways to Improve Your L&D Program on a Budget
- Jo Cook (UK) - Digital Body Language in Online Communication
- Andy Lancaster (UK) - Curation for learning ... getting to grips with making it really work!
- Laura Overton (UK) & Charles Jennings (UK) - Adding better business value in the changing world of work
- Karl Kapp (USA) - Digital Games for Role-Plays, Attribute Sorting and Learner Engagement