Hier lees je meer over leerlijn 2: de masterclass voorafgaand aan de L&D Talks.
Register for the masterclass 24+25/10/23 -> -> ->
De L&D Talks worden op 24/10/23 geopend met een erg actueel onderwerp: The Rise of AI in L&D – What Do You Need to Know : A hands-on masterclass
. Deze duurt 2 dagen en wordt geleid door Stella Lee
(CAN). Er kunnen maximaal 20 Stimulearners aansluiten. De prijs hiervoor is vastgelegd op € 550.00 ex btw. Niet-Stimulearners betalen € 900.00. Iedereen wordt verondersteld voor aanvang van het event een aantal documenten door te nemen en/of antwoorden op vragen voor te bereiden.
Wie 's avonds wil blijven (netwerk, dinner, overnachting en ontbijt) betaalt € 200.00 extra.
The Rise of AI in L&D – What Do You Need to know: A hands-on masterclass : UNDER CONTINUOUS CONSTRUCTION
The rise of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning in business applications has radically altered our workplace. More and more, AI is used to filter resumes for job candidates, personalize learning, detect what resources are underutilize, and make predictions about job performances with a recommended course of actions. While AI is good at many tasks, its applications need to work in tandem with human intelligence and experiences.
For L&D practitioners to remain relevant, the pertinent questions become:
- What exactly is AI and what is the current landscape
- What are some common AI applications for L&D
- How do we evaluate the different applications
- What are some ethical concerns when implementing AI applications
- What skills do we need and what are our roles in using AI for learning
The aim of this workshop is to explore and discuss these topics and more so that together we can have a clear understanding of its opportunities and limitations, and to be able to make informed decisions regarding the purpose of utilizing AI for workplace learning.
Overview – introductions, ground rules, ice-breaker activity.
Topic 1: What is AI?
- What is AI
- The Changing Definition
- Is it AI or not (Exercise 1)
- A Brief History of AI
- Some Common AI Techniques
- Why Should We Care?
Topic 2: Current Landscape in AI
- Overview of Current Landscape in AI : Some emerging techs and trends
- Overview of Current Landscape in L&D
- Group discussion and report back (Exercise 2)
Topic 3: Common AI Applications for L&D
- Content and Idea Generation (Exercise 3 – ChatGPT)
- Recommender Systems (Exercise 4 – Degreed or other recommender system exploration)
- Adaptive/Personalized Learning (Exercise 5 – Moodle or other adaptive system exploration)
- Learning and People Analytics (Exercise 6 – Learning analytics platform exploration)
- Other AI tools
Topic 4: How to Evaluate AI Applications
- Organizational Readiness Assessment
- Group Discussion - how ready is your organization? (Exercise 7)
- AI Application Evaluation Checklist
- Choose Your Own Adventure - pick one system to evaluate and report back (Exercise 8)
Topic 5: Ethics and AI
- Test Your Ethics Knowledge (Exercise 9)
- Current Ethical and Related Concerns
- What Can We Do About it? Potential Mitigations and Solutions
- Group Debate – ethical scenarios (Exercise 10)
Topic 6: AI and the Future of Work
- What is Our Role in AI?
- Relevant Skills To Develop
- Personal Reflection and Final Sharing (Exercise 11)
- Wrap Up and Further Resources